This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The domain name ecolemarche.com (hereinafter referred to as “Website”) is having office at, Bldg. No. P-1 To P-6, Jai Matadi Compound, Opp.Dembal Valves Ltd, Kalher, Bhiwandi, Thane – 421302, India (hereinafter referred to as “Ecolemarche.com”)
Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website.
Buyer Account and Registration Obligations
When Buyer use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, Buyer agree and understand that Buyer are communicating with Us through electronic records and Buyer consent to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically and as and when required.
The commercial/contractual terms include without limitation price, shipping costs, payment methods, payment terms, date, period and mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services.
Buyer shall independently agree upon the manner and terms and conditions of delivery, payment, insurance etc.
Disclaimer: Pricing on any product(s) as is reflected on the Website may due to some technical issue, typographical error or product information published may be incorrectly reflected and in such an event Ecolemarche.com may cancel such Buyer order(s).
Unless otherwise stated, all charges shall be quoted in Indian Rupees. Buyer shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in India for making payments to Ecolemarche.com.
While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to Buyer due to:
• Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
• Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by Buyer and between “Bank/s”, or
• Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
• Decline of transaction for any other reason/s
All payments made against the purchases/services on Website by Buyer shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. Website will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Website. Before shipping / delivering Buyer order to Buyer, Ecolemarche.com may request Buyer to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt. issued ID and address proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by Buyer for Buyer purchase. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online shopping environment to Our Users.
Payment Facility for Buyers:
- Buyer, understand that upon initiating a Transaction Buyer are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with the Ecolemarche.com to purchase the products and /or services from the Ecolemarche.com using the Payment Facility, and Buyer shall pay the Transaction Price through Buyer Issuing Bank to Ecolemarche.com using Payment Facility.
- Buyer, may agree with the Ecolemarche.com through electronic communication and electronic records and using the automated features as may be provided by Payment Facility on any extension / increase in the Dispatch and/or Delivery time and the Transaction shall stand amended to such extent.
- Buyer, shall electronically notify Payment Facility using the appropriate Ecolemarche.com Website features immediately upon Delivery or non-Delivery within the time period as provided in Policies. Non notification by Buyer of Delivery or non-Delivery within the time period specified in the Policies shall be construed as a deemed Delivery in respect of that Transaction.
- The Buyer and Ecolemarche.com acknowledge that Ecolemarche.com will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from not processing a Transaction/Transaction Price or any delay in processing a Transaction/Transaction Price which is beyond control of Ecolemarche.com.
Compliance with Laws:
Buyer and Ecolemarche.com shall comply with all the applicable laws (including without limitation Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the rules made and notifications issued there under and the Exchange Control Manual as may be issued by Reserve Bank of India from time to time, Customs Act, Information and Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the rules made thereunder, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976 and the rules made there under, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the rules made there under, Export Import Policy of government of India) applicable to them respectively for using Payment Facility and Ecolemarche.com Website.
Buyer’s arrangement with Issuing Bank:
All Valid Credit / Debit/ Cash Card/ and other payment instruments are processed using a Credit Card payment gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure and the same will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank and payment instrument issuing company.
All Online Bank Transfers from Valid Bank Accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective Issuing Bank which support Payment Facility to provide these services to the Users. All such Online Bank Transfers on Payment Facility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank.
Jurisdictional Issues/Sale in India Only
Unless otherwise specified, the material on the Website is presented solely for the purpose of sale in India.
Trademark, Copyright and Restriction
This site is controlled and operated by Ecolemarche.com and all material on this site, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. Material on Website is solely for Buyer personal, non-commercial use. Buyer must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by email or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and Buyer must not assist any other person to do so.
Limitation of Liability
- Ecole Marche reserves the right at any time to accept or reject the cancellation request, reserves the right to amend, modify under the Cancellation/Refund Policy.
- Ecole Marche shall not be held responsible or liable, nor considered as a party in default for any delay in delivery of product/s due to any unforeseen circumstances which are beyond the control of Ecole Marche or its affiliates and without its fault or negligence, but not limited to, acts of God, war, riots, embargoes, strikes, lockouts, Covid-19, failure of telephone connections or power failure, fire, floods or natural calamity.
- Orders once placed cannot be cancelled or refunded.
Please Contact Us for any questions or comments (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement) regarding this Website.
At Ecolemarche.com, we have a process in order to resolve disputes between Buyers and Ecolemarche.com.
Buyer Eligibility and Restrictions
• Only the Buyers who have purchased the product on Ecolemarche.com are eligible to return the product.
• Buyers can file a request within 03 days from the date of delivery of the product
• Any damage or loss to the product after delivery will not be covered under this program and will completely be the Buyer’s responsibility.
• Fraudulent charges and claims are not covered
• If the Buyer has already initiated chargeback through the credit card issuing bank, it will not be covered under Buyer Protection Program, though in such cases a Ecolemarche.com can file a claim.
• Ecolemarche.com shall at no point be responsible for any direct or indirect losses, expenses, costs of any nature whatsoever that may be incurred by any Buyer/Ecolemarche.com.
• Claims of the nature of ‘Buyer remorse’ (i.e. instances where products are bought by the Buyer by mistake or where the Buyer chooses to change his/her mind with regard to the product purchased by him) will not be entertained through this program.
• Ecolemarche.com reserves its right to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against a User who, files an invalid and/or false claims or provides false, incomplete, or misleading information.
• Decisions made by Ecolemarche.com shall be final and binding on its Users.
• Through this program, Ecolemarche.com shall not entertain claims of Buyers who have incurred loss due to delayed shipment or delivery of the item by the Ecolemarche.com.
• In the event Buyer does not respond with information / clarification sought within 07 days of such request, the request shall be auto-closed in favour of the Ecolemarche.com.
Customer Care: Ecolemarche.com
“Ecolemarche.com is a dynamic online platform, making one-stop-shopping a satisfying experience by delivering a wide range of quality products at Buyers doorstep. We house unique products of school uniform, books and stationery. Ecolemarche.com is dedicated to meeting the needs of students, educators and parents at every level.
As a trusted online resource for all Buyers school requirements, Ecolemarche.com sincerely hopes Buyer shopping experience is pleasant & satisfying. We understand the effort that goes into helping students succeed and we hope to be Buyers trusted partner at every step.”